Membership is open to all professional educationists, individual members, educational institutions, educational associations, postgraduate students in the field of education and any other organisations engaged in or committed to education research.
- Members receive all publications of the Association (excluding copies of SAJE).
- All EASA members have WERA membership.
- Members have access to WERA networks (see WERA link).
- Members have access to EASA’s local networks and to interest groups.
- Members receive all the particulars in connection with the annual EASA conference.
- Members are allowed to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- Members vote for the Management of the Association.
- Members can nominate outstanding researchers/scholars for annual Association awards.
Full Membership = R225 and Student Membership = R100
Cash deposit or electronic payment at:
ABSA – Branch: 335 345 – Acc no: 010722047
Please send the Proof of Payment / Deposit slip to the EASA Secretary at:
Prof Johnnie Hay
Johnnie.Hay@nwu.ac.za or 016-910 3143